Dr. Brittney Mason
- Junior Fellow of American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Auburn University – Bachelor of Science in Microbiology with minor in Business, 2012, Auburn AL
- Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine, 2016, Chicago IL
- Obstetrics and Gynecology -University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital, 2020, Miami FL
Honors and Awards
- University Honors Scholar 2012
- Camille Lange Rathbun Academic Scholarship 2016
- “The Minor Criteria: A Prediction Model for the Unplanned Primary Cesarean Delivery.” Poster presentation at SMFM. 2021. Virtual.
- “Acute management of abnormal uterine bleeding in nonpregnant woman.” Lecture presented at University of Miami/Jackson Health System. Obstetrics and Gynecology Academic Day. Miami, FL.
“Zika virus and the non-microcephalic fetus: Why we should still worry.” AJOG. 2019; 220(1):45-56
- “Labor curves in multiparous women related to interbirth intervals.” Am J. Perinatol. 2018;35(14):1429-1432
- “Unusual presentation of a Gartner duct cyst in early pregnancy.” Journal of Genital Surgery. 2017; DOI: 10.21608/jgs.2017.1160.1004
- “Labor curves in multiparous women related to interbirth intervals.” Poster presentation at Society for Reproductive Investigation. 2016. Montreal, Canada.
- “The effects of social support structures in the caregiver-child relationship in a predominantly Latino, urban community” Poster presentation at the 6TH Annual Minority Health in The Midwest Conference, Chicago, IL. February 2014.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Medical Association
Obstetrics, contraception and family planning, abnormal bleeding, menopause, urinary incontinence, laparoscopic surgery
Dr. Mason was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and raised in south Georgia. She loves spending weekends with her family watching college football or baking delicious treats. New to Jacksonville, she enjoys exploring the city and the outdoors with her dog, Millie.